Juniper Tree Puppets Events
For information on any event please email me: email@example.com
Juniper Tree School of Story and Puppetry Arts developed out of many years of outreach teaching. We offer a variety of workshops, professional development courses, and weekend events. The focus of the school is a one year, part-time, 4 week certificate training in Storytelling and Puppet Theater, with mentoring and self designed practical practice projects to work on through the year after each of the two – 2-week sessions.
EVENTS – 2016/2017
SUMMER PROGRAMS AND TRAININGS 2016
Certificate Training in Puppetry and Story Arts
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the Trainings.
- We offer a serious training program which meets for 2 weeks, 2 consecutive summers (4 week total) focusing on 3 key areas:
- Pedagogical puppetry with an early childhood focus
- Practical insights and therapeutic aspects of puppetry
- Artistic presentation through silk marionette theater and fairy tales
- Mentoring and practical projects in between the summers.
Next Puppetry Training (21st) will begin summer 2016 in Boulder, Colorado
- A Practical and Delightful 5 DAY Puppet Boot Camp will be offered and enjoyed Summer 2016 In Boulder, CO
- A New Program for ‘A Year of Writing’ – Walkabout Tales – writing children’s stories inspired by nature BEGINS Summer 2017 – a year long writing course – we meet for 4 days summer 2016 to inspire the year to come, and meet 4 days summer 2018 to celebrate our writing! Monthly Writing Practice and Assignments, Individual Mentoring each month build the skills throughout the year.