New Year/New Directions! Start Your Own Surprisingly Profitable 'Puppet Tales' Parent/Tot Programs - next 8 week Online Course Begins January 22, 2022 - In time for Spring Program Openings!
Over the many years growing and developing Juniper Tree Puppets as my livelihood, I have created many 'profit centers' under its umbrella. I have been dedicated to offering joyful programs that also bring the social, artistic, child developmental, and therapeutic pieces together.
One of the most popular, meaningful, appreciated, andprofitableclasses I have offered has been a sweet and simple Parent/Tot series for an adult with a baby in arms up to 3 yrs, called'Puppet Tales for Tots'. It has been offered in different time frames, but basically it is a circle of parents and littles with you as their puppetry guide enjoying puppet tales together.
All in all the puppet tales class is an hour - hour and a half a week of purposeful fun for child and parent! Of course you can offer multiple sessions too.
You can do this too! Part time or more full time, supplement your income or be your full income.
Join us for a step by stepOnline Course on how to create a 'Puppet Tales for Tots' Business of your own.
It will walk you through:
1. How to create a detailed outline of your program. Includes Covid friendly Outdoor Program Opportunities in addition to indoor in-person groups.
2. Basic Marketing Ideas that are free!
3. Locations ideas, inside and outside
4. How to decide what to charge in your area.
5. Story Resources
6. Tips on presentation of puppet shows and leading the 'playwith puppets' times.
7. Beginnings and Endings, Welcomes and Goodbyes
8. Setting up your space for a successful class.
9.. Resources for puppets and other materials you will need.
9. Basic skills needed to run a program.
10. Special days, i.e. Halloween, Valentine's, Birthdays.
11. Option - Designing a parent evening of puppet making and storytelling skill-building.
12. Working with Parents
13 Puppetry for CelebrationsJoin our Professional Development 8 week course to guide you step by step on how to start a Parent/Tot Puppet Tales Business in your area.
You are invited to join our Facebook Page - Waldorf Puppetry for Birth to Three Years - for lots of resources and support.
Once you sign up you will have lifetime access, you can take the course one step at a time in your own time your own pace. You can refer back to it at any time in the future. I will be available for help you with comments to your posts and questions during the 10 weeks of the course. There is also a private facebook group for further support from myself and each other.
There will be step by step practical, do-able assignments to help you achieve your goalof creating your puppet business. I will be checking in on you all during the 8 weeks, cheerleading you on, and giving you thoughts, ideas, and answering questions.
In the end you will be able to start your own delightful part time or full time profitable business bringing joy to children and parents!