Welcome to Juniper Tree Puppets
Juniper Tree Puppets has been a long time center for puppetry and storytelling arts. We are interested in the art and archetype, the magic and meaning, the wisdom and healing of story and ensouled puppetry.
Upcoming Events 2014 [Now Booking 2015]
If you would like to learn more about these events, please contact me at: email@example.com
- January 22-26 2015 – Denver Therapeutic ECE Program (ongoing Program) – Therapeutic Puppetry
- February 6-8 2015 – East Coast ECE WECAN Conference, Spring Valley NY – Presenter and will be selling NEW BOOKS in the Vendor room
- February 14/15 2015 – Northwest WECAN ECE Conference – Presenter and will be selling NEW BOOKS
- March 14/15 – Vancouver ECE Puppetry Workshop – (for LifeWays Vancouver) The Archetype of Boy and Girl in Story /puppet making, presenting story
- March 20-22 – California LifeWays Retreat – Language and Puppetry
- March 28-April 1 – Santa Cruz puppetry training part 2 – Therapeutic focus / Touched Into Being – Mother Archetype/large rod puppets
- April 2015 – Southern States Regional Puppetry Weekend – The Art and Joy of the Rod Puppet – location TBA
- SUMMER PROGRAM – 5 day courses on Dyeing Silk, Wool, Nuno Felting, a Puppetry EXTRAVAGANZA! 3 locations TBA
Certificate Training in Puppetry and Story Arts
The School: The Certificate Training and the Summer Institute are ongoing each year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the Trainings.
- We offer a serious one-year 3-session part-time training program focusing on 3 key areas:
- Pedagogical puppetry with an early childhood focus
- Practical insights and therapeutic aspects of puppetry
- Artistic presentation through silk marionette theater and fairy tales
- Our 19th Certificate Training Course will be completed in Summer 2015 in California
Next Puppetry Training will begin summer 2016
- Our Summer Institute offers ECE Professional Development Intensives each summer
- Therapeutic Puppetry Tools of the Trade Workshops
Book Now I am now booking Puppetry Courses for 2015. Contact me to sign up.