Over the many years growing and developing Juniper Tree Puppets as my livelihood, I have created many 'profit centers' under it's umbrella. I have been dedicated to offering joyful programs that also bring the social, artistic, child developmental, and therapeutic pieces together.
One of the most popular, meaningful, appreciated, and profitable classes I have offered has been a sweet and simple Parent/Tot series for an adult with a baby in arms up to 3 yrs, called 'Puppet Tales for Tots'. It has been offered in different time frames, but basically it is a circle of parents and littles with you as their puppetry guide enjoying puppet tales together.
All in all this is an hour - hour and a half of purposeful fun.
You can do this too! Part time or more full time, supplement your income or be your full income.
Join us for a step by step Online Course on how to create a 'Puppet Tales for Tots' Business of your own.
It will walk you through:
1. How to create a detailed outline of your program.
2. Basic Marketing Ideas that are free!
3. Locations ideas, inside and outside
4. How to decide what to charge in your area.
5. Seasonal Story Resources
6. Tips on presentation of puppet shows and leading the 'play with puppets' times.
7. Beginnings and Endings, Welcomes and Goodbyes
8. Setting up your space for a successful class.
9.. Resources for puppets and other materials you will need.
9. Basic skills needed to run a program.
10. Special days, i.e. Halloween, Valentine's, Birthdays.
11. Designing a parent evening of puppet making and storytelling skill-building.
12. Access to join a FB group Puppet Tales - Birth - 3 Parent/Tot Program - more inspiration for group leaders and parents
The lessons will come once a week for 8 weeks, giving you time to work on them before the next one comes. The course is planned to have you up and running with your own profitable business in no time!
We begin January 24, 2002 - Just in time for you to start a Spring Puppet Tales Program of your own!
Once you sign up you will have lifetime access, you can take the course one step at a time in your own time, and refer back to it anytime you wish.
There will be assignments to help you achieve your goal of creating your puppet business. I will be checking in on you all during the 8 weeks, cheerleading you on, and giving you thoughts, ideas, and answering questions.
In the end you will be able to start your own delightful part time or full time business bringing meaningful joy to children and parents!
Have some questions? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Numbers will be limited per course, but why wait?!
Best Wishes for your New Directions!